2012 International 4400 / Life Line Neo-Natal Type 1-AD Ambulance.
2012 International Navistar 4400 / 4-door cab / chassis.
MaxxForce DT engine / 300 HP / 860 ft. lb. torque.
Allison 3000 EVS transmission.
Wing type dash.
OEM radio with satellite ready.
255/70R22.5 tires with aluminum wheels.
(4) High back air ride seats with armrests.
Dual consoles; (1) between front seats and (1) between rear seats.
(3) slide out batteries and (1) battery for generator under cab area.
LED step lighting. Includes under cab and each cab step area.
Jumper cable hook up.
Current mileage: 256,220.
Current Engine Hours: 8,456.
Special Note: International dealer re-built the engine at 255,968 with full documentation. Amount of repairs was $20K.
LIFE LINE MODULE BODY:
171” long module / 96” wide.
Cab top module sliding pass-thru with sliding window.
Zico pull out step (manual) under side entry door.
(4) Compartments on the street side of the module; (1) slide out for Inverter, (1) electrical components, (1) miscellaneous storage, (1) medical air / oxygen / backboards and miscellaneous storage.
(2) Compartments on the curbside of the module; (1) storage, (1) Westerbeke 8,000 watt Diesel generator.
Life Line 750 electrical system.
Dual switch panels in patient compartment.
20A shoreline and (1) 50A shoreline.
Iota 15 Amp battery charger wired to generator battery.
Iota DSL-30 converter for emergency power.
Iota 75 amp battery charger for charging chassis batteries.
Vanner 2600 watt inverter.
8,000 watt Westerbeke diesel generator plumber thru OEM fuel tank. Includes remote starting panel in front cab console.
(3) 12 volt outlets in module.
(9) 125 volt duplex outlets.
(3) 125 volt quadplex outlets.
Power door locks for compartments and entry doors.
Remote unlock switching.
(2) Kenwood speakers wired thru rear drop down DVD player.
Newmar phone type intercom form patient compartment to cab.
CO monitor in patient compartment.
AM/FM/CD/DVD player in patient compartment with dual speakers.
Intec camera on exterior and interior with monitor in cab.
Drop down 17” DVD player in rear ceiling for patient viewing.
TST Eagle Eye back up sensor.
(10) Whelen #86CE1 LED patient compartment lights.
(4) Whelen #86CE1 LED lights for check out lighting. Includes 15-minute spring wound timer.
(6) Whelen LED light under cabinets.
(5) Single LED Aircraft style swivel lights within the cab and module.
Whelen 600 series LED lighting for brake / tail / turn arrows.
Side body 700 series LED turn arrows with angled housing.
(6) Whelen 900 series LED scene / rear load lights.
Rigid Industries Fog lights.
Lighted bumper guide poles.
Dual 24” Grover stuttertone air horns mounted on cab fenders.
Whelen WS295HFS dual amp siren.
Whelen 900 / 700 series Super-LED emergency lights.
Whelen 60” LED Freedom cab roof mount lightbar.
3M Opticom on mounted on top of lightbar.
Dual Ferno cot mounts in floor; (1) rear doors and (1) transverse across front of module.
Custom cabinets for neo-natal.
Cabinets include speed load / restock feature.
Wise high back attendant seat on pedestal with 4-point harness.
(3) EVS Tri-Star seats on curbside with 6-point harness.
EVS Tri-Star seat on streetside with 6-point harness CPR seat area.
Simpson net at end of squad bench.
(4) IV hangers in ceiling.
(4) slide out drawers in patient compartment.
PATIENT COMPARTMENT ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEM:
12V / 125V combo heat – A/C system. Hoseline 3000 series.
Dual A/C condensers mounted on front wall of module above cab.
High-grade sound isolation package.
(5) Ohio oxygen outlets.
(4) Ohio medical air outlets.
Dual “H” brackets set up for oxygen and medical air system.
Digital display for oxygen and medical air system in patient compartment.
SScor suction units.
Dual on board suction units with dual pumps.
White with Dual reflective blue striping.
3M 680 series alternating White / Blue Chevron on rear – entire rear, including doors.
Please call for additional information at (508) 699-0616.